To support Christian mission through the provision of quality Christian resources
How do we work?
10ofThose is a limited company (the equivalent of an LLC in the USA). We are not a charity, and we do not look for donations to subsidise our work. We do however operate slightly differently to many other companies.
We work hard to use our profits for the use of distributing resources across the world, either through 10ofThose or other organisations that seek to distribute resources that hold to our Basis of Faith. People often ask how are we able to sell resources so cheaply compared to other outlets. The simple answer is two fold:
We buy our stock in bulk to get better prices and we pass that onto you, the customer. We are also passionate about getting more resources out there and used, so instead of making lots of money on each item we discount as much as we can.
So we are a business, but we are in business to do ministry. If you have any questions or queries please contact us here.
Our vision is to help local churches and Christian organisations by providing quality Christian resources at prices they can afford. We provide only those resources which are consistent with the Word of God as we understand it.
If you have any queries about the resources or services, please feel free to contact us, and one of our team will be delighted to help you. You can see our team here.
Basis of Faith
- There is one God in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- God is sovereign in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The Bible, as originally given, is the inspired and infallible Word of God. It is the supreme authority in all matters of belief and behaviour.
- Since the fall, the whole of humankind is sinful and guilty, so that everyone is subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, God’s incarnate Son, is fully God; he was born of a virgin; his humanity is real and sinless; he died on the cross, was raised bodily from death and is now reigning over heaven and earth.
- Sinful human beings are redeemed from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death once and for all time of their representative and substitute, Jesus Christ, the only mediator between them and God.
- Those who believe in Christ are pardoned all their sins and accepted in God’s sight only because of the righteousness of Christ credited to them; this justification is God’s act of undeserved mercy, received solely by trust in him and not by their own efforts.
- The Holy Spirit alone makes the work of Christ effective to individual sinners, enabling them to turn to God from their sin and to trust in Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit lives in all those he has regenerated. He makes them increasingly Christlike in character and behaviour and gives them power for their witness in the world.
- The one holy universal church is the Body of Christ, to which all true believers belong.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return in person, to judge everyone, to execute God’s just condemnation on those who have not repented and to receive the redeemed to eternal glory.